Signs that a woman is likely to end up single
Today, let me share with you the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely, and probably a pet keeper:
- She values education and career over marriage and relationship.
- At age 28, she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.
- At age 27, she’s quaffing neat whiskies like a sailor.
- She’s into cigarette smoking, or in worst case scenario, addicted to weed.
- Her idea of fun at age 30 is a night out with the girls.
- At age 30, she still insists on only dating a tall, dark and handsome guy who is monied and with a six-pack to boot.
- The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.
- She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.
- She is so much into fashion, and her fortnightly combined expenditure on manicure, pedicure, and hair-styling is enough to settle one month’s rent for a three-bedroom house in South C.
- She is turned on more by boardroom politics than the pleasurable and humane joys of holding her baby.
- She can’t imagine giving birth naturally and would rather opt for a Caesarian section, and as far as she is concerned, breastfeeding is a three-week exercise before the kids are introduced to formula.
- She owns more pants than skirts at the age of 30.
- She loves having multiple sex partners.
- Her job involves a lot of traveling and she not even 30 yet.
- She can easily find a parking spot at a packed nightclub than her way to church.
- She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise.
But marriage is once will and Gods time is the best! People change